Sun Tower is a room in the Chozo Ruins region of Metroid Prime.
Early Artifact of Wild
Used in all main categories. Required for low%.
Allows you to get Artifact of Wild without Spider Ball, Super Missiles, or Charge Beam. About 1 min slower than the bomb jump method.
- Morph Ball
- Space Jump
Instructions are in the video.
Infinite Bomb Jump Method
Allows you to get Artifact of Wild without Spider Ball, Super Missiles, or Charge Beam. Requires:
- Morph Ball
- Jump into the crevice in the wall and morph
- Hold up-left and bomb jump up
- When your bomb is slightly below the ledge you're jumping to, flick up-right and unmorph after the bomb explodes.
- Do not attempt to bomb jump much higher than the ledge, as doing so while give you an instant unmorph and cause you to fall.
Without Charge Beam and Super Missile
It is possible to climb this room without these items, but with Spider Ball, using the very difficult Sesshoumaru bomb jump named for its original discoverer.
Without Charge Beam, Super Missile, and Spider Ball
It is possible to climb this room from bottom to top without any of these items in a TAS setting.
- At the top of Sun Tower, jump on a branch to your right and use it to ghetto jump out of the level via the roof.
- This was secret world #42 in the original numbering scheme.