Ruined Shrine is a room in the Chozo Ruins region of Metroid Prime.
Without Spider Ball and Boost Ball
Climb to the purple door in Ruined Shrine without Boost/Spider. Allows you to get Lifegiver/Wavebuster early. Used in Any%.
- Wave Beam
- Space Jump
- Jump to the branch from the half pipe
- Jump to the flat part of the ruined wall
- Jump up to the door.
Without Spider Ball, Boost Ball, and Space Jump
Climb to the purple door in Ruined Shrine without Space Jump. Allows you to get Lifegiver/Wavebuster without Space Jump.
- Wave Beam
- Jump on the parts of the wall in the video
- Jump on the branch by swinging out to the right where the branch is lower.
- Walk to the wall on the branch
- Perform a scan dash off of the half pipe and land on the flat part of the ruined wall
- Face the nook between the wall and the platform and jump forward
- Jump to the platform
Half Pipe Item
Grab the item at the top of the half pie without Boost or Space Jump. Useful in randomizers.
- Morph Ball
- Use this to get to the purple door without space jump
- Dash off of the bomb wall below to get to the top of the half pipe
- If you have space jump, simply jump on top of the half pipe from the branch
Escape the Pit without Morph Ball/Space Jump
Get out of the beetle arena without Morph Ball or Space Jump. Pretty much only useful in randomizers.
- Missile (to enter the room)
- Jump to the roots shown in the video
- Dash off of the bomb wall and hold forward to curve onto the half pipe