Monitor Station is a room in the Magmoor Caverns region of Metroid Prime.
Climbing Monitor Station
You can skip climbing around the entirety of the room as long as you have Space Jump. There are three fast methods of doing this. In the video, they are shown in the order from fastest to slowest, as well as hardest to easiest.
- It is recommended that you freeze/kill the Turret for this strat, otherwise it can knock you off.
- After freezing him, you want to lock onto the Puffer and then ghetto onto the top rock behind you.
- Once you're at the top, do a well performed R-Dash and bend it up-left near the start, then hold up towards the end of the dash.
- Once you're on the bridge, you can do an optional second dash off of the Puffer down below.
Second Fastest Strat
This is almost the same speed as the fastest strat; they are within a second of each other.
- You do not have to kill the Turret for this, but you can accidentally lock onto it sometimes.
- Ghetto onto the ledge on the right side as shown, then jump and turn around.
- Do an R-Dash and bend it forwards. This is very lenient compared to the fastest method.
Third Fastest Strat
- You can completely ignore the Turret for this.
- Follow the same path as the second strat, but just keep jumping along the walls until you get to the door.
To Artifact of Strength
Without Bombs/Space Jump/Boost
Allows you to get to Warrior Shrine without bombs, space jump, or boost ball.
- Jump where shown in the video
- If you have Space Jump, climb up normally and do the dash as shown in the video
- Use an infinite boost to get out bounds in this room.
- It is also possible to do this secret world with floaty jump. Use floaty jump to scale the walls and leave the area in a way you'd normally not be able to clear.